Skip to main content

Footprints in the sand

An early stroll along the sea shore 
 With my feet feeling the sand even my little toe, 
And I see all of them, 
Small, big, long short and tall, 
I’ll pick up some old sticks and look for some shells, 
But oh the footprints stories they will tell, 
Of all types of people and how they walk through this day, 
Some prints deeper as if running or some they seem to play, 
So many people has travel through here leaving part of themselves in the sand, 
As some go to get their tans, 
As the sea waves washing in and covers them one by one, 
When it goes back out all the foot prints every one of them is gone. 
Tomorrow I will come again to this place to see what I will find, 
Footprints all going up and down all in a line. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

Water Falls

Pouring through of scenery in show, Flowing water going fast and slow. Over the edge and then it falls down, Falling as it flowed from so far and so long. Waterfall's beautiful mist, I don't ever want to miss this. To look and see waterfall's natural evenly flow, Through the rocks and out as all the water go. Flowing into big oceans ,small ponds and creeks, Flowing to rivers and streams with water from pipes that leak. Waterfalls flow as the mist fills the air, Going up ,up high and everywhere. It's a beautiful sight to see a waterfall at night, Especially when it's illuminated with light. With lights spotting on it's natural flow, The water glistens and seem to glow. Waterfalls are even more beautiful when you see them in the day, When the sun is shining and spreading out it's rays. The brightness of it's light shines and it's a beautiful sight to see the waterfalls on show, While it let's everyone know. That it's a natural beauty to b...