Skip to main content

Father You Taught Me




Life give me so much lessons and Father Creator God from you I was taught so well.

You're the best teacher I had and have and I have to say as I will continue to share and tell.

You always taught me to go the right way,to say truthful things from my heart and never try to offset anyone's or even my way.

You taught me to always be brave because you are walking with me and I need never to be afraid.

To never get embedded by fear as I am laying in your hands each and everyday.

As you walk with me on my path passages of way, to help direct me in walking the right way :)

You taught me to show Love and kindness to everyone,and never let anyone take advantage of me or throw me to the ground.

To always stand up for what is right,always from my truthful heart soul of mouth and never in a physical fight.

You showed me the errors and wrong ways,you told me about the coming days.

You presented yourself to me,after years and years of supernatural showings and only speech.

You worked in so much awesome ways and as each day passes you keep showing your ways in each passing and coming day.

And when I was younger and I asked you about my past,you told me it was a lesson and I was in life of way class.

You told me that things that happened in my past will help accerate me to my future,and your words resonated in me because you're the best Father teacher tutor :)

And all I have grown and continue to see,as I continue to grow into a fearless,conscious and so much more stronger me :)

Father Creator God I Thank You for each lesson in life that you gave and continue to give me,and for each and everyday that you placed and continue to place your hands to save me.

All your lessons are embedded inside and will be always remembered as I continue to use them as a guide.

To always help me to help myself on my way, my path of destiny's purpose the path of passages I walk physical spiritual and consciously aware each day.

Everything is embedded in my being every way,everyday,every care,everyday of Love that you showed showered and shared to me and my path of way.

Each word of speech,from continuous directions of guidance that you continue to Lovingly teach :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry In Song

Poetry in song poetry in motion, Sweets songs to sing some of devotion. Poetry songs of love songs of wake, Of leverage and how much one should take. Poetry songs of rhyme that beats all the time, Of things experienced,even of clocks at the right time that chimes. Poetry sound of words that never seem to end, Flowing out to readers straight out and never bend.

A New Day.

It's a new day a new morning and I opened my eyes to see, the beautiful surroundings and clouds in the sky that's layered so neat. Birds chirping away as they embrace a new day. I can see the ocean live in view, as I see a day opened up to new. A new day new blessings new hopes and never wishes, you see there are no genies in bottles around only a loving Creator Father with a presence and eyes and ears that see and hear all around. The sun is softly setting and the moon has dimmed her light, the sky is now lighted as the sun gives off her light. It's always a blessing when you can wake up and open your eyes to see, a new day birth, right before thee. And from a precious breath of life within, that always makes your heart of soul to a new day sweetly sing. A new day a new way a natural precious thing to see, a breath of life that I am grateful and thankful for as my creator has his breath of life in me. I know that I am special to get suc

What Is A Rainbow Without The Rain?

Through my years I've seen some spectacular views, the dominance of a natural happening that can clearly be viewed. A rainbow with its arch of appearance and dress of multiple colors, radiant and bright, a prominent natural feature that gives off beautiful pretty light. What is a rainbow without the rain, it's colored more vibrant beautiful colors are always the same? I've seen full arch rainbows on display, half-cylinder rainbows that didn't go anywhere. Small rainbows that just wrapped around clouds and a rare unique one that with the prettiest of pink showed up strong. I've even seen a teardrop rainbow shooting through the sky up high, and that was very rare so I had to take a picture for safekeeping so others could see that what I saw was no lie. I've seen so many rainbows sometimes I feel that they are displaying themselves for me to see, and every time they appear I pull out my camera so that I can have beautiful rainbow pho