Skip to main content

Sweet Notions Of Devotion.



Sweet thinking of heart thoughts as wise as they can be.

Sweet dedication from a heart the way it should always be.

Sweet movement of wares.

With the eloquence of loving care.

Sweet with a magnitude of love.

Bliss from a father's heart of love.

A sweet soft scent of voice.

That soft whisper with never a demanding commanding voice always gently guided with the sweetest presence without noise.

Sweet guidance of conscious awareness.

To always bring joy and never eyes of tears.

With gratitude for always being with you.

And continue to walk with a heart that is true.

As father continues to lead the way.

And show everlasting love and the affection of care.

Guidance of truth.

As you understand new.

To always walk happily with an inner soul heart.

And ignore the ignorance of the ignorant when they try to take part.

Smile and try never to show a face that is blue.

Always know the true one that is walking with you.

And always take your rightful stand.

As you continue to walk consciously guided by Father's loving truthful heart of hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry In Song

Poetry in song poetry in motion, Sweets songs to sing some of devotion. Poetry songs of love songs of wake, Of leverage and how much one should take. Poetry songs of rhyme that beats all the time, Of things experienced,even of clocks at the right time that chimes. Poetry sound of words that never seem to end, Flowing out to readers straight out and never bend.

What Is A Rainbow Without The Rain?

Through my years I've seen some spectacular views, the dominance of a natural happening that can clearly be viewed. A rainbow with its arch of appearance and dress of multiple colors, radiant and bright, a prominent natural feature that gives off beautiful pretty light. What is a rainbow without the rain, it's colored more vibrant beautiful colors are always the same? I've seen full arch rainbows on display, half-cylinder rainbows that didn't go anywhere. Small rainbows that just wrapped around clouds and a rare unique one that with the prettiest of pink showed up strong. I've even seen a teardrop rainbow shooting through the sky up high, and that was very rare so I had to take a picture for safekeeping so others could see that what I saw was no lie. I've seen so many rainbows sometimes I feel that they are displaying themselves for me to see, and every time they appear I pull out my camera so that I can have beautiful rainbow pho

A New Day.

It's a new day a new morning and I opened my eyes to see, the beautiful surroundings and clouds in the sky that's layered so neat. Birds chirping away as they embrace a new day. I can see the ocean live in view, as I see a day opened up to new. A new day new blessings new hopes and never wishes, you see there are no genies in bottles around only a loving Creator Father with a presence and eyes and ears that see and hear all around. The sun is softly setting and the moon has dimmed her light, the sky is now lighted as the sun gives off her light. It's always a blessing when you can wake up and open your eyes to see, a new day birth, right before thee. And from a precious breath of life within, that always makes your heart of soul to a new day sweetly sing. A new day a new way a natural precious thing to see, a breath of life that I am grateful and thankful for as my creator has his breath of life in me. I know that I am special to get suc