Skip to main content

Understanding What Is.



In life, you try to understand what is, try to forget what was.

You try to get to what's next, and try to get things fix.

It causes for much understanding and so much direction of ways.

As the seconds go by to minutes, hours go by to days and days to years.

Just trying to understand what is, trying to forget what was, trying to get to what's next and always trying to get things fix.

It stands for you to be in a conscious way, with a conscious mind and eyes focus that never shut from the world way of false ways.

To understand what is, to learn from what was and see what's next as you go on your way.

With the understanding to know that you will get some things fix maybe some other day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.