Skip to main content

Love Of A Free Soul To Soar


Free soul to soar.
Into the sky's open universal door.
On the clouds flying so high.
I spread my wings and begin to fly.
Into the cloud mass of fluffy passages of a way.
To the sky line where I breathe precious sweet air.
No chains could never hold me and no cages I will not be in.
I will always be free with a true heart of soul and sweet soul song of melodies I will continue to sing.
I am a free soul commanded by three working as one.
My Creator Father God who continues to hold my hand.
With always a loving gesture and never a harsh demand of voice.
Only the sweetest loving way with care,and never noise.
A presense in my life that taught me never to tell lies,but to always bare truth from a heart of soul.
Where each day that passes I am getting younger as the spirit on this earthly realm,I will never grow old.
Heart soul of truth walking in way.
Out from the old and into the new to do what is needed to live the life of peaceful ways.
As I always walk the path of new living my precious days.
No one or nothing is going to stop me or try to stand in my way.
I am strong,fearless and here to do the works at hand with a loving heart full of truthful soul awares.
To walk in the light with a heart soul of care strong and fearlessly and wonderfully made.
That is why I was given "Young Warrior" my spiritual name :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.