Skip to main content

Red Rose Of Romance .



Your natural absorbing essence, and your aromatic aromatherapy flow, your fresh vibrant color of red that you wear on your leaves that always show.

A plush ruby rich color and the wrapped look you always wear, with the wrapping of soft oriental leaves around your floral waist, of a body that you gracefully wear.

You are a flower of strength and romance that makes a heart sweetly sing and dance.

And the look of your flowers even when your buds are in, looks so beautiful and attractive as they sway in the day's soft calming wind.

Your flowers sweetly grow, all knit together side by side as your romantic influence always continues to show.

Your appearance just adds beauty in any limelight, as you always look beautiful on a moonlight night or in the day of sunlight.

You are so precious in hand, and you are always being carried to a woman from her loving man.

You always make an appearance from individuals love the heart of hand, all beautifully wrapped in a bouquet and presented to warm a heart.

Rose flower of red, the brilliance of your love color Illuminates and so sweetly adorns your head.

You are created by a Father's love heart of hands, Father Creator God that is in the highest of the highest above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.