Skip to main content

The Deep Blue Sea Of Ocean Near Me.


Down and down hundreds of feet in depth, the deep sea goes and below everything is set.

The corals as they sit on their sandy bed, and all the different kinds of fish in view and as they swim by some just jerk their small scaly head.

The large fish as they swim in schools, with such brilliant colors all in a kaleidoscope and looking so cool.

Jellyfish and others all light up the night, with vessels of bodies that produce great light.

Crabs and lobsters continue to crawl with caution and grace, like little soldiers marching all over the place.

And so many organisms that I have never seen, all in the deep blue sea where they all have been.

Sharks of all types of whales and dolphins galore, with some of the dolphins, play with each other and some times end up playing near an island shore.

And as the deep blue sea comes alive with life, some sea creature lives with caution some peace and some strife. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.