Skip to main content

Natural Beauty, Sunshine Radiance With A Calming Effect.


So much natural beauty is around and you can see everything if only you will take the time to look around.

Beauty is in the air in your pathways and in the bush trees, in the gardens beautifully decorated with pretty flowers that look so neat.

Natural beauty is in everything you see, the butterflies, birds, and the little bees.

The little seedlings go into a massive ground and it's only when they burst from the soil that we know where they come from.

Look at the fireflies at night as they come out in the dark of the night, and every one of them gives off their light in sequence so that everyone can see just right.

The chirping of the birds all with distinguished notes makes a beautiful chorus, and when we try to catch them they always fly away from us.

The wind of air that blows through the air and as you listen, it goes through the trees making a sweet sound everywhere.

The rain falling drops, hitting the glass windows and it sounds like a knock :)

Lightly falling to soak the earth, heavy rainfall, and after the soil with the seedlings begins to give birth.

Rainwater always does something that is new, just making the earth ready for a beautiful plant, flower, or tree that will show its face and beautifully impress you.

The clouds float in the sky with brilliance they float they all float by.

And some float so low they look like you can touch them by just pushing your hands toward them in the air.

The sunlight's rays are in view but getting too much on your body will surely burn you.

The look of its luminous glow, spreads out everywhere to places it just gives off its blinding show.

The earth’s mold soil's way makes a ground bed for small seedlings to get tucked away.

And in days to come little flower heads will show as beautiful flowers will continue to beautifully grow.

Beautiful colors will be seen, and butterflies and bees that pollinate them and keep them growing and clean.

Aerial displays as birds of all kinds fly everywhere with beautiful colored feathers in full view to see, the natural beauty of everything you always meet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.