Skip to main content

My Creator's Creation.



I Am my Creator's Creation I am made to be standing in a good way.

I Am made to carry Love and show compassion to others all my life long ways.

And with Love share shower and show, and embrace individuals with the ultimate presence of Love as it continues to grow.

My Creator's hands gently mold me out of the finest of precious clay,to be exactly the way he made me to be on this earthly realm as long as he wants me to stay.

Beautifully and uniquely molded in tune by great hands,to be part of his wonderful works in the making of his great plans.

I Am the vessel he is my universal breathe,the Only and True One to direct me north,east,south and west.

To walk in the Love of light and let it's presence penetrate and glow, as I participate in his Love and share to all those who don't know.

Molded by my Creator with uniqueness to stand on his solid ground,to empower with teachings individuals wherever they may come from.

I Am my Creator's Creation made to embrace the lost ones and fill them with true Love of care,that is my Creator's plan as I was made genuinely to be this way.

His breath of life is in me, and at this time is where he wants me to be.

Wonderfully Beautifully and Fearless I was made,I wear his universal banner that say I Am of the Only and True Creator Yes! I Am God Made :)

I Am Created by the Sovereign One, that has me in his hands holding so long :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gran

Oh, grandmother, you raised me from just a little lad, You were the best grandmother I ever had, You gave me hope and you help me along the way, you made my bad days good oh how I hoped you had stayed. But it was time for you to go I know because with your last breath you said so, You’re with God now and keeping my brother's company when its time for me I hope I’ll be ready, Both of you are now free, and sometimes I feel sad but yet I am happy, You are with God your mummy and pappy. I have grown up and in my head, I’m still hearing, "put God in everything you do". Is what you were always saying.  

I Always Remember You :)

Father Creator God I never forget you and I never will,You're the only one that have me alive breathing Yes! And living still. You're the one that opened my eyes each and everyday to see,all meaningful aspects of ways that you always lay before me. And each and everyday as I pray to you and I thank you for waking me up to see a new day birthing, my whole being smile with gleam because of my consciousness of being fully awaken :) Your breath of life mean so much to me and that I know that you already know, you know my heart and thoughts and words you see even before I know. My life path of passages has so much relavent meaning, I'm fully conscious and aware to always go forward to more meaningful passages that is needed. I know that you are for me and with each breath of life and living you bring, the most loving feeling I have experienced and keep experiencing more Love that always makes my being so sweetly overwhelming sing. And Father Creator God the bes...

A song

A song of love and not of hate,  A song of passion and love awakes,  A song of peace and sharing will start,  A song of love in the most beautiful way,  A song of goodness, a listening ear and someone who cares,  A song of commitment and obedience to the one I love,  A song of precious moments and a sweet life we will have.